"Professional Care Delivered with Compassion"
Since the year 2001 we have been delivering
Animal Assisted Intervention (AAI), Animal Assisted Activities (AAA),
Animal Assisted Education (AAE) and Animal Assisted Therapy (AAT).
Other Complementary Service Delivery:
Social Inclusion, Home Visiting, Counselling and Mental Health Services,
Wellness & Be Active Program, Courses and Workshops.
Providing a wide range of programs to thousands of adults and children each year, including forming mutually beneficial, complementary therapy programs, partnering with Service Providers within South Australia (Aged care, Community House, Disability Services, Hospital & Rehabilitation, Hospice Facility, Mental Health, Forensics, School, and Community)
are committed to social justice and inclusion, and respect the rights
of all people, in all their diversity, to live with dignity and safety
and to enjoy healthy relationships.
The principle activity of the company is
- Promoting human health and well being with animal assistance and conducting education, training and workshops.
- Service delivery of Animal Assisted Interventions: Animal Assisted Activities (Therapy Dog Services), Animal Assisted Education, and Animal Assisted Therapy.
- Partnering with Service Providers and Businesses to form mutually beneficial, complementary therapy programs. (Aged care, Community House, Disability Services, Hospital & Rehabilitation, Hospice Facility, Mental Health, School, and Community)
- Support and Provide: quality, innovative and inclusive services to enable people living with acute illness, ageing, disability, mental health and their families within the community to reach their full potential.
- Optional Complimentary Service Delivery: Wellness and Be Active Programs, Social Inclusion, Support Visiting Services, Counselling and Mental Health Services. Privately delivered from the Therapeutic Dog Services Centre, Villa Saint Hilarion at Fulham and Seaton.